November & December Specials! Part One

Close to My Heart celebrates Thanksgiving by thanking YOU!
With every $100 order in November, you will receive not one, but TWO beautiful stamp sets. Up to $45.90 in free stamps! The first is A Little Thanks ~ our stamp of the month. The second one - - your choice! Any set size A to D. Enjoy the bonus, knowing our hearts are very thankful to serve and enjoy crafting with you.

Rebecca's Guests ONLY contest: There are two GREAT specials to end off our year - and I couldn't resist jumping in on the fun. For every online purchase made through my site, now through Dec. 31st, I will tuck your name into a hat to win yet another beautiful Close to My Heart prize! (December sale information coming soon! Just got a sneak peek on January too! Oh, it's a happy season with Close to my Heart.) But I won't spoil all the fun yet today.

Give those wish lists to your family so you can get a beautiful, crafty surprise come Christmas morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame