Our Exclusive Color Palette * FREE * Printable

Our Exclusive 42 Colors are grouped into four color palettes.  This takes the guesswork out of creating, so you can quickly identify beautifully coordinating shades, and get right to crafting!

I have created a document which can be printed onto four 4 x 6 cards, for easy reference.

Get your copy of my PDF here: FREE Printable

 

 


For best results, choose 4 x 6, Plain Paper, and Photo Printing on your printer settings, and print on our White Daisy Paper.  It is easy to cut a 12x12 sheet into six 4x6 pieces, print, then round the corners and laminate if desired.

Here's another nifty resource, lovingly created by Melanie Brown over at Courtney-Lane.com.  These are the codes you need to enter into  your computer, to perfectly match each CTMH color!  This is especially helpful for printing out journalling boxes to add to your pages.  Thanks, Melanie!


Now I have had my fair share of colors and palettes over the years ... Here are some of my current favorites:
  • Cranberry
  • Canary
  • Glacier
  • Topiary

How about you?  What's your favorite CTMH color or color combination lately?

Happy Crafting!
~Rebecca







Comments

Clare said…
This is fantastic! Just what I need, thank you so much :)
Clare said…
This is fantastic! Just what I need, thank you so much :)
Unknown said…
I really like this idea. Do you have a way to compare the retired colors with the color palet?
Rebecca Laird said…
Thanks for your question. I'm not sure. What type of comparison are you looking for?

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame