Last Few Days for Cloud Nine Kit!!

On Cloud Nine ... Look at all it includes!

Thank you Brenda Lapp for this wonderful post!
Why am I on Cloud Nine? Because of the wonderful National Papercrafting Month Cardmaking Kit that Close To My Heart is offering for $15 with a $35 purchase. This offer is only good until January 31, 2014.


The kit includes a D-size stamp set that coordinates with the included die-cuts —  enough to make two cards of each design. You will also receive two sheets of cardstock and one of an exclusive B&T Duo™. There are also three full-sized products from the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book: Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape, Teal Shimmer Trim and Durables Triangle Studs.

Sneak Peek Cloud Nine

The D-size stamp set coordinates with the Cricut® Artiste cartridge. If you have the Artiste cartridge, you have the ability to cut an unlimited number of additional die-cuts for future projects. If you do not have have the cartridge, I would suggest keeping the die-cut carrier sheet so you can trace the shapes and cut more in the future. In my opinion, the shapes are not too intricate for cutting by hand.

If you are still "on the fence" about the Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit, please check out the projects that I have pinned on my CTMH Cloud Nine Pinterest Board. Aren't they wonderful? The project I created for the Cloud Nine Blog Hop is there as well as all of the other hop stops (Cloud Nine Blog Hop list).

As an added incentive, when you purchase the Cloud Nine kit from my OBA, I will send you a 12" x 12" sheet's worth of additional die-cuts from White Daisy cardstock. This includes enough die-cuts to create three additional "Thanks", "Love You" and "Hip Hop Hooray" cards, four "Just Because" cards and six "Happy Birthday" cards. There are some extra hearts and stars too - I fit as many cuts on a 12" x 12" sheet of White Daisy cardstock as I could in Cricut® Craft Room. Just add your own cards and envelopes (a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack would be perfect for this), B&T Duos™ Paper, cardstock and embellishments. Please note the extra die-cuts are only available through me when you purchase from my OBA. After you complete your purchase, send me an email with your order number and mailing address (US addresses only) and I will send you your die-cuts via First Class USPS mail within three business days.

Finally, when you qualify for and purchase the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit you are eligible to purchase the January SOTM for $5.  Being able to take advantage of two promotions is a great way to stretch your crafting dollar.

SHOP HERE 24 / 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame