CHECK OUT OUR FEBRUARY SPECIAL!!!


NOW is the time to get your digital images OFF your hard drive and INTO your scrapbook!  Studio J is the easiest, best, and now most affordable way to get caught up on your scrapbooking!  It only takes a few minutes to upload a handful of photos and slide them into beautiful pages like the one pictured above.  We even have Express Kits now to make it faster! 

Before Studio J, I was always two years or more behind on my scrapbooks.  Not now!  I love the combination of my handcrafted pages and beautifully printed digital layouts that slide right into the same page protectors in my book.  How easy is that!?  The 12 x 12 prints, mailed directly to your home, will make your day, I promise!

So, head on over to my web site Studio J and get started!  IT COSTS NOTHING to experiment.  

If you need help, just ask.  I will be happy to schedule an in-home demonstration to get you all set up right on your computer.  THERE IS NO FEE to try it ... no software to purchase, no photo storage fees, no paper packs or embellishments to buy.  You have access to our ENTIRE digital line of papers,  stamps, accents, fonts, you name it! 

https://create.studioj.com/login

My Giveaway Challenge:  Create a new FREE account with Studio J, create & order your first three layouts at the outstanding price of only $5 per 2-page layout ... and I will send you a FREE gift!!  There are so many lovely things to choose from ... stamp sets, retired ink pads, paper packs ... hmmm ... while you're creating, I will be deciding on your prize!  Comment here to let me know you are taking the challenge.

OH - - and don't miss out!  A purchase of 3 layouts ALSO qualifies as a Purchase Club order!!  This way you can keep up on your scrapbooking, AND qualify for all kinds of FREE and discounted products as my gift to you!  Any Studio J purchase can be added to our monthly order simply by clicking the JOIN ORDER button in your cart.

Happy Scrapping!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame