Join the Club!


That's it!  I can't stand it!!  I have TOO MANY hostess rewards and free products.  Absolutely TOO MANY not to share with faithful customers like YOU.  SO, I have decided to give them away!!

With the help of other great CTMH consultants I have designed a Purchase Club to reward all of my regular customers with FREE PRODUCTS, Bulk Prices on Paper, Half-Price Items, and more!  How it works: Commit to purchase $15, $25, or $50 each month on my web site.  This INCLUDES discounted While Supplies Last Items such as Photo Hangers for $1 !!

Purchase Clubs begin in November!  For more information, e-mail me: rebecca@scrapbook-simple.com, or to join simply place an qualifying order of $15, $25 or $50 on the November Club tab at http://ctmh.com/rebeccalaird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame