Here's my first ever link-up for the wonderful ministry o f Women Living Well. Click on the Living Well Wednesdays button to read more inspired entries and get filled up with good things ! I just might have the nicest kids in the world. Today, in perfect God timing, they have brought me to tears with their words of grace. I have been studying grace this month. I know the word well, and live as a child who knows she doesn't deserve God's grace every day. Yet still, with my black and white personality, I am disappointed with my lack of grace in certain scenarios. I see this also in our boys, (of course) and it breaks my heart. How can we all grow in grace? Fast forward to tonight. There I was, downstairs in the basement, se ar chi ng box after bo x of Christmas decorations for that elusive wreath hanger. Such a small thing, but it quickly helps make our kitc hen so beautiful every year . That one silly wr ea th bri ghtens the who...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for contributing! A moderator will review.