Kicking off April with SALES and FREE GIFTS!

This month Close to my Heart is cheerfully welcoming in SPRING! We have tons of new products listed at deeply discounted prices at my website: http://rebeccalaird.myctmh.com
Just visit Shop Online tab and look for the Discounted Products section! You won't find a better deal.

While you're there - you can share a little love with JAPAN. Purchase this stamp set for $5 (retail value $7.95) and the TOTAL goes directly to help those effected by the Tsunami last month.



We're not done yet, though! In April, with your qualifying purchase of $50 you will ALSO receive a FREE Level 1 kit! This is ANOTHER $9.95 value!


Besides that, you'll have already earned our Stamp of the Month at HALF PRICE, too!

And I can't wait to tell you all about the Studio J giveaways this month - if you are interested in uploading your way to scrapping happiness, this is the month to start! Contact me for more information on all the new deals for members. It's so incredible I had to join myself :)


So jump right in and start crafting or shopping in your pajamas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame