Wrapping Up the 12 Days of Christmas!

I have been away from my normal blogging routine for awhile, and am happy now to get back to work! We have a winner to announce!!! As promised, one name from all the online orders placed near the end of 2010 will be drawn to receive a beautiful Close to my Heart prize! The entries are being shaken up now ... Scott is placing his hand in the box ....

AND the winner is - - - LISETTE HECKATHORN!!!

Lisette has won a FREE stamp set OR Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad of her choice from my inventory! Congratulations!!





Thank you to all of you for doing regular business on my web site. Many discounted, retired products have just been added, and new ones are coming along regularly so check back often to see the great deals at http://rebeccalaird.myctmh.com !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame