January Stamp of the Month ~ Card Idea

I am really enjoying the new stamp of the month D1452 Find Your Style. There are beautiful little cutout sentiments throughout the stamps. Simply Incredible!

For this card I found paper and ink to match the real colors of a bluebird! Indian Corn Blue and Cocoa papers are perfect here with some Free Spirit paper. I then skimmed the Quick Reference pages of our Originals how-to book and found this elegant pattern, On Your Left (pg. 21), which perfectly supports a 3x3 stamped image.

I used sponge daubers (z726 $3.95) to add the blush of color on this pretty bluebird. I mixed Hollyhock (Z2128) and Vineyard Berry (Z2157) for the correct bluebird color.

Edges are roughed up with our Edge Distresser (Z1297 $2.50), and some
are sponged with the matching cocoa stamp pad (Z2114).

I know you would enjoy this stamp set, too - especially for FREE! All you have to do is get our workshop on the go, and four other brand new products, which are already on sale, and this stamp set is yours free!



Find out how by visiting all the great January Inspirations specials at www.rebeccalaird.myctmh.com. The whole brochure is available now online at the bottom right of my home page screen. See you there!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame