12 Days of Christmas #8

Don't Forget the December FREE STAMPS Special - -
AND you can DOUBLE DIP!!!


ALL December orders of $20 or more at rebeccalaird.myctmh.com will automatically qualify you for a FREE stamp set worth $22.95! Even AFTER Christmas, this great sale will apply - but don't miss it - special ends Dec. 31st.

Wondering what the free stamps might be? I was THRILLED with my bonus stamps - - D1110, Give Thanks is a Thanksgiving/Pumpkin oriented set was one theme I actually did NOT have! YAY! They even cover the shipping on the stamps:)

AND here's the Double Dip - - remember that EVERY ORDER placed on my site through the end of this year, 2010, ALSO qualifies you for my personal contest!! One lucky friend of mine will receive a BEAUTIFUL prize from Close to my Heart - drawing to be held for the New Year 2011. I wont' be entering myself in the contest - - but I just might place another order!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

The Provision | They Overcame