Quick & Easy Cards


For World Cardmaking Day earlier this month, I participated in the totally free video event. The 20-minute crafting portion of the hour-long video featured Stampin' Up's mix and match card based and Ephemera packs, which I love. 

Many of the bases come partially adorned, with matching designed envelopes.  Some even have gold foiling ... 

I took a few of their ideas and adapted them to my style and preferences. You can, too!  For instance, I added a triangle of "bling" (Adhesive Gems) to mine, for a more homemade and 3-D look. 

And in this one, I also added our Linen Thread.

Here are the last three. Which is your favorite?  

All of these were created simply & easily within about an hour.

I hope you're feeling inspired to create. Happy crafting!

Comments

What others are reading:

CTMH Product Sale TODAY!