Walking in a Winter Meadowland ❄️🌫️🏔️

I happened upon this Designer Series (patterned) Paper yesterday, and I could not be more excited about it!  Winter Meadow!

I honestly wasn't sure about doing Christmas cards this year, but I think the beauty of this has changed my mind!

Here are the stand-out front designs: 

What do you think of this idea:

I am picturing creating a number of Christmas Thank You cards with this paper suite. This would happen early (by the end of October), so I could have them all ready to go.  Then, in order to focus on gratitude, I and my family could fill them out any time someone blessed us during this season. 

It could be in response to:

a gift, 
a prayer, 
a thoughtful listening ear, 
a card we receive,
friendship,
service, (UPS, postal workers, nurses)
leadership, (ministers, team leaders)
hosting,

or even a dear, older family member, just to thank them for their example and what they mean to us. 

Wouldn't this be a fun way to create a "mailing list" this year?

What about you?  Do you create Christmas cardsHow do you decide who's on your mailing list? 

I would love to hear your ideas, below!

Now, here's my favorite design in this series 👀🩷: 

And here are the last two "fronts":

But the reverse sides are absolutely beautiful as well: 

 

And, fresh from the Stampin' Up  website, are these two card designs that I love! 


Thanks for thinking ahead to the beauty of winter with me.  I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can see these in person! 

It felt like my own personal Christmas in July to place an order, get Host Rewards (I chose another Chr I'mistmas themed paper suite for FREE!), qualify for three  Bonus Days coupons to use in August, AND get Free Shipping (7/23*) on the entire order!

SURPRISEFree shipping is extended for today, July 24th, due to worldwide Internet outages yesterday!!  

If you're looking for a Demonstrator, or have any questions, I am happy to help. This journey from Close to my Heart to Stampin' Up has far exceeded my expectations so far!!  I'd be happy to show you the ropes, as well. 

http://stampinup.com > find a Demonstrator > Rebecca Laird


 

Comments

What others are reading: