If you enjoy your Cricut like I do, you have plenty of these. But we are in luck, especially with Close to My Heart paper packs. It is simple to turn these ...
Home School Journey
It is hard to believe that ten years have passed since Scott and I shared our hearts for the children we hoped God would give us. We dreamed of names, wondered if we would have a first born son, and even talked about our desire to possibly home school at some point. We also shared our deep conviction to be a part of the community, including being very involved in public school. Looking back now, I shake my head in disbelief that a decade has passed since we planned for this future! Our firstborn is thriving in 4th grade this year, and in June will complete his five years at Delevan Elementary. I have prayed and planned all along the way, but about a year ago I began seeking the Lord again about our plan to possibly home school our children sometime in their middle years. The time is upon us! Should we pluck him from a school district that has been nothing but caring and educationally sound for him? Dare we remove him from the opportunities that lie...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for contributing! A moderator will review.